Free Webinar: Navigating fertility: optimising success of IUI, FET and IVF
Join Zita West on Monday 24th April at 6pm (BST) for a free webinar focused on navigating infertility and a guide to assisted conception.
This webinar will be a comprehensive guide to:
- Understanding the challenges faced by women who are trying to conceive
- The importance of male fertility in assisted conception
- A guide to assisted conception. What are IUI, FET & IVF?
- Who are suitable candidates for each
- Factors that impact success rates
- What you can do to improve your chances
- How can you best set yourself up for success
This webinar will be an interactive, comprehensive guide. Every participant will receive a free download, to follow along with the webinar, add notes for your own unique situation, and follow Zita's guidance to create your action plan.
Plus, at the end of the live webinar, there will be a Q&A. This is an opportunity to ask Zita your questions about IVF.
As a midwife and fertility expert, Zita has helped countless couples along their assisted fertility journey. She will be sharing her wealth of knowledge and experience to equip you with the information you need to help set you up for success.
Sign up to the webinar below.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is not just a condition that affects menstrual cycles or causes ...
ArticlePolycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a complex hormonal disorder that affects many women of reprod...
ArticleIf you're dealing with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and you're considering getting pregnant, ...