Free Webinar: How to optimise your IVF journey and increase your chance of success
Join Zita West on Tuesday 24th January at 6pm for a free webinar focused on optimising your IVF journey to improve your chances of success.
Plus, at the end of the live webinar, there will be a Q&A. This is an opportunity to ask Zita your questions about IVF.
She will be discussing:
- Understanding and preparing for your IVF journey
- Preparing for IVF after experiencing IVF failure
- How to create your plan to support your journey to maximise your chances of success: diet, supplement, lifestyle and mindset
- Building your egg reserve and improving sperm quality
- Understanding and harnessing your hormones
- Common mistakes people make during IVF and how to fix them
- Supporting IVF when you have underlying health concerns like PCOS and Endometriosis
As a midwife and fertility expert, Zita has helped countless couples along their IVF journey. She will be sharing her wealth of knowledge and experience to equip you with the information you need to help set you up for success.
Sign up to the webinar below.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is not just a condition that affects menstrual cycles or causes ...
ArticlePolycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a complex hormonal disorder that affects many women of reprod...
ArticleIf you're dealing with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and you're considering getting pregnant, ...